Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Picture Update!

Another week of pictures! :)
5/28/13
 I know I used a similar picture for Brooks' 6 month update, but it's just so cute that I had to post it again!

5/29/13
 A small glimpse of part of my fabric collection.
I'm in the process of getting organized for a bunch of projects!

5/30/13
 Fun at the mall!

5/31/13
 Today was our 5th wedding anniversary, aka our "wooden" anniversary.
We typically try to follow the traditional gift ideas.
I got Jon wooden cuff links.
He got me roses with dogwood branches, and this bamboo plant.

6/1/13
Another Pink Star is getting married!
Today was Marissa's bridal shower.
Here are the pinks that could be there.
L to R: Ruth (and baby boy), Kristin and Hudson, Marissa, Me and Kylie, and Molly holding Brooks. 
We missed you, Amanda and Schroeder!

6/2/13
Jon and Trevor at Dr. Sems' shotgun tournament. 
They didn't get last! 

6/3/13
Another completed quilt for a friend's little baby boy on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment