Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Falling behind again...

Here's another picture update, but I must admit I have fallen off the picture taking band wagon. I forgot to take pictures for a few days last week. I'm trying to be better this week...

So I missed June 4 and June 5.

6/6/13
 Kylie woke up early from her nap, so I told her she could finish it in our bed.
She looked so teeny, tiny in the big king bed!

6/7/13
 Jon's residency graduation festivities took place over the weekend.
This picture is from his graduation ceremony at the Foundation House.

6/8/13
Our families are slowly starting to move away from Rochester, so we decided to take one last picture with all of the kids with the Mayo Brothers Statue.
L to R: Kylie, Helen, Sydney (standing), Hugh, Witten, Brooks, Cora, Ellasen, and Graham!
Five years ago, there were ZERO kids!
We sure have multiplied!

6/9/13 
 Some of us ladies got together for a farewell brunch.
L to R: Rebecca, Sari, me, Mel

6/10/13
Kylie's outfit of choice: No pants and winter boots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment