Friday, February 22, 2013

Life is Good!

We had a great week! We weren't stressed about keeping the house clean, the kiddos are healthy and happy, and we got to play A LOT! :) Brooks had a pretty big week, which is why he is featured in this weeks' photos. 
2/15/13
 Brooks and Blair are 3 days apart in age. 
I'm secretly hoping they will be boyfriend and girlfriend someday.
Unfortunately for Brooks, he has A LOT of competition...Lots of baby boys for Blair to choose from! 

2/16/13
 I'm starting to get a little sad that we will soon be moving out of our first home.
After all, it was where our story began!

2/17/13
 Look how strong!

2/18/13
 I'll confess that I forgot to take a picture, but this is truly what I see 75% of the day.
It's a bottle, a burp cloth, the TV remote, and the TV!

2/19/13
 Brooks is ROLLING!
He actually rolled over for the first time on February 12th, but I thought it was a fluke.
Since then, however, whenever I put him on his tummy, he proceeds to roll right over onto his back.
Here is an action shot!

2/20/13
 My sweet little babes!

2/21/13
We went to Chuck E Cheese for the first time.
Kylie LOVED the tractor ride. 
She played in there for a LONG time!

No comments:

Post a Comment