Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day!

This year's Mother's Day was wonderful! I am so lucky that I actually kind of had an entire weekend of Mother's Day activities. Jon had a research day on Friday, so I snuck off to the hair salon during nap time for a much needed hair cut. It was so relaxing! Friday night, Jon and I had a date night. We had supper at Percy Street Barbeque, which was pretty much a fancy Famous Dave's! We felt right at home! :) On Saturday, Kylie had her last day of gymnastics, which was sad for her. We also took a walk around Rittenhouse Square, and I got in a long run during nap time. Sunday, Mother's Day, we went to church, hung out as a family, and had dinner at Marathon on the Square, our favorite kid-friendly neighborhood restaurant! :) It was a perfect weekend!

 Jon and I had to take a selfie on our date night!

BBQ ribs at Percy Street Barbeque!

My Mother's Day flowers and card!

Thank you Jon, Kylie, and Brooks for making my Mother's Day extra special! You sure know how to make a mom feel loved! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment