Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Doing work.

We are all just working away around here. :) I love watching Kylie learn and work so seriously during our "preschool" time. She seems to love it, and I hope she continues to enjoy school and learning! Brooks is playing hard and developing some new skills. I've been working on a few sewing projects during my moments of alone time. And Jon is chugging along with his fellowship training. He's on his third of four rotations! The time is flying by!

St. Patrick's Day!

A spontaneous trip to The Please Touch Museum.

Preschool.
The number 11 and the letter V.

Brooks wants to do preschool too.
He will sit and watch Kylie the whole time!

Modeling her new swimming suit! 
Can you believe it's a 5T?!

My latest creation for Catherine's baby boy who is due at the beginning of April!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with how well you are keeping up preschool for Kylie with Brooks around! Cute swimsuit...wow, Kylie is geting tall! And, adorable blanket...you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristen! You are too kind! Preschool with Brooks around is definitely tricky...I'm looking forward to sending Kylie away for school next year! :)

    ReplyDelete