Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pictures Galore!

It's finally starting to look like fall around here. The leaves are changing, and it's gorgeous! We've been enjoying some nice fall weather, and we're not looking forward to having to bundle up soon! Here is our latest installment of pictures...

10/28/13
 Carving pumpkins.
Kylie called the seeds, "peanuts" all night! :)
Here are the finished products.

 Mine and Kylie's pumpkin.

Jon and Brooks' pumpkin.
 I think we can all agree that Jon and I are extremely artistically talented!

10/29/13
Silly boy! 
That's not the way that works.

 10/30/13
 Getting into the Halloween spirit.
Making masks and sorting candy!

10/31/13
 My cute cheerleader and adorable football!
We are working on Kylie's smile.

11/1/13
 She has developed a new obsession with skirts...just in time for winter. Yipee!

11/2/13
 My boy!

11/3/13
 It's finally starting to look like fall!

11/4/13
Check out the bruise in the middle of his forehead.
He is also now sporting a scratch on his forehead and a wound under his eye from a battle with a rolling pin.
He's a mover who continuously throws caution to the wind!
I think we have many more bumps and bruises in our future!

11/5/13
 "I'm going for my run."

 F is for Fox!
And, yes, we did listen to "What does the fox say?" as our musical portion of the lesson! :)

11/6/13
 Just mailed a shipment of 16 bibs and 6 changing pad covers to my friend Rebecca who is expecting twins.
Time to get working on a few secret surprises for her...

11/7/13
 I just love when these two play together.
It melts my heart!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the fall activities! The kids looked super cute in their Halloween costumes! I loved everything you sent! amazing! Time to break out the tights and leggings for Kylie!

    ReplyDelete