Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weekly Picture Update

Another fun week with lots of time with friends! :)

5/21/13
Now that Brooks is on the move (rolling), I find him in lots of different hiding places!

5/22/13
The trees at Florence Park are in full bloom.
Also, the river is REALLY high (in the background) from lots of May showers.

5/23/13
We helped Sari set up for her garage sale. 
Kylie wanted to hold Brooks.
I think they both enjoyed their sibling bonding time.

5/24/13
My best friend from college, Erika, came down for a quick visit.
We had a fun time chatting, catching up, and eating at Chesters!

5/25/13
A fun dinner outing with the Hartzlers at Famous Daves.
All of the children wanted to be on Jon's lap! 

5/26/13
I ran in my 10th half marathon, The Med City.
I also set a new PR of 1 hour 52 minutes, or an 8:36 pace!
I can't wait to run another one! :)

5/27/13
Memorial Day!
My dad, the mayor, is in the passenger seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment