Thursday, February 14, 2013

That's More Like It...

This week was much better than last week. We are pretty much all back to normal. It was good!

2/7/13
 All of Kylie's toys were put away while we were showing the house.
Then we had the inspection and the appraisal, so the toys stayed hidden.
She finally got them back...and she was SOOOOO excited!

2/8/13
 One of our favorite past times...shopping for fabric!

2/9/13
Jess, Sari, me, Reba, Danielle 
Erica and Kristen were there earlier...and we were missing Mel, Anne and Catherine. 
The girls gave me the BEST birthday ever!
They took me on a food tour to all of my favorite restaurants, and gave me my favorite things as gifts.
We went to Chesters, 300 First, Pescara, and The Loop!
And I got Diet Coke, Boone's Farm, Snickers, M&Ms, Magic Erasers, and Wisconsin stuff, just to name a few!
It was amazing!
I am so thankful for each of them!

2/10/13
 Mr. Handsome all dressed up for church!

2/11/13
 Kylie wanted to show Brooks how to play with his toys.

2/12/13
 Brooks tried out the Bumbo for the first time.
I'd say he's starting to get the whole holding the head up thing down.

2/13/13
 Kylie figured out how to take pictures of herself.
I have about 10 of these that look exactly the same! :)

2/14/13
My sweethearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment