Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Many Faces of Kylie

Kylie loves to laugh and make others laugh. One of her favorite ways to do that is by making funny faces at us. I've tried to capture as many as I can on camera, but she usually smiles and says, "cheese" as soon as she sees I have it out...She's quite the ham. So I haven't captured them all, but here is a collection of the best I have:

 Here she is saying, "cheese" and smiling when she is supposed to be doing "mad face."

 This is the best I got of "cute face."
Normally, she tilts her head toward her shoulder and gives a closed mouth smile.

 This is "crazy eyes."
She tries to open her eyes as wide as they will go, lift her eyebrows, and open her mouth in an "O" shape.

And my personal favorite..."mad face."
I love that her eyes look mad, but she has a little smirk on...
She is not really mad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment