Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We had a fantastic Halloween! Kylie was dressed as a cow and I was the farmer! :) AND the best part was that once she figured out she was getting lots of candy, she absolutely loved it! Just like her mama! She walked up to the door and said, what sounded like, "cookie," but I think meant, "trick-or-treat."  Then she would leave each house with a huge smile and practically prance to the next house! We also had supper with the Hartzlers, went door to door with them for about 20 minutes, then visited my parents and Grandma King in Stewie! It was lots of fun, and suuuuper cute too!

Kylie in her cow costume and pumpkin bucket!

The farmer and the cow!

A close-up!

This one is from the other night.
We carved pumpkins with some friends.
I think it is my new favorite family picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment