Wednesday, September 12, 2012

There's a first time...

...for everything!

This week has been a week of firsts for our family. Kylie's hair is finally getting long enough for me to play with, which I LOVE! She doesn't sit still for too long, but I did get her to let me put pig tails in her hair for the first time over the weekend. She looked so cute and so grown up.


Here are the pigtails. 
They're a little hard to see, but trust me, they were super cute! :)

Kylie also had a run in with the bath tub on Monday. She was getting ready to get into the bath when she slipped on the bathroom rug and hit her mouth and nose on the edge of the tub. She was gushing blood, and had me a little freaked out. Thankfully, she just has a cut on the inside of her upper lip, but this did lead to her first fat lip! Poor girl!

 It's hard to tell unless you see her everyday, but her upper lip is swollen.
She's still just as happy as can be though!

Finally, Jon and I started our Fantasy Football League back up. And for what I believe to be the first time ever, we both WON our first games! YAY!

Here's the proof!
I'm Lo's Ladies and Jon is Barlow's Bungles! 

1 comment:

  1. Kylie is looking so much older. Poor fat lip! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete