Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Celebration Station!

This summer as truly been one of celebrations, and August was no different! We celebrated two wonderful weddings. My cousin Aaron married Lisa on August 11th. It was an outdoor wedding and a beautiful day. It was fun to see a lot of my family from my mom's side, and Kylie was a champ. In the last post, there were some pictures of Kylie from my cousin's wedding. Now I have a couple more....

This is Kylie sitting on my mom's lap during the ceremony.
The ceremony was pretty short, but she sat there for the whole thing!
This is my nephew, Emmit, at Aaron's wedding!
He, and all of the other kids, loved the cupcakes!
What a handsom little man!

On August 31st, we celebrated another Pink Star wedding! Ruthie's wedding was beautiful! It was at the Semple Mansion in Minneapolis and I loved hanging out with all of my high school girlfriends! And thank you to Jon's parents for watching Kylie so I could have some real adult time! It was such as blast! 

The Pink Stars at Ruthie's wedding!
L to R: Schroeder, Molly, Me, Kris, Ruth, Marissa, and Amanda

Another Pink Star Shot outside the venue.
L to R: Molly, Marissa, Me, Kris, Schroeder, and Amanda
Just missing the bride. 

My Grandpa Don's (my mom's dad) birthday is in early September, so we have made it a yearly tradition to have a Labor Day lunch at my parent's house in honor of him. This year, a few people could not make it, including Jon, but it was fun to chat with many of my cousins and see their kiddos!

This is a picture of Grandpa Don and almost all of his grandchildren (and their spouses/SOs) 
plus all 5 of his great-grandchildren!
Bottom Row, L to R: Esiquia, Joey and Ayanna, Mia, and Big Aaron
Middle Row, L to R: Little Aaron and Addyson, Rochelle, John and Emmit, Me and Kylie, and Brie and Charlie (Missing: Alexis, Jon Barlow and Brady-Mia's BF)
Top: Grandpa Don

No comments:

Post a Comment