Friday, April 15, 2011

Kylie's First Beach Excursion

Sari and I try to go to the beach a few times each week. The weather has been beautiful and it feels so good to sit on the sand, listen to the waves and feel the ocean breeze. We go to this little stretch of sand called Neptune Beach...It's never too crowded and it's really easy to park our cars down there. The sand is white and soft, but the water is still a little chilly. I'm looking forward to when we can comfortably dive in the waves! Normally, we like to pack a picnic lunch and hang out while Witten plays and Kylie sleeps. Here are a few pictures from our first trip to the beach.

The sounds of the ocean lull Kylie into sleep!

Witten loves the sand! Sari is showing off her baby bump! :)

It was a little chilly that first day so I kept my jacket on. I also kept Kylie wrapped up in a blanket. We both wore our hats to keep from getting sun burned. Kylie's hat is much cuter than mine!

1 comment:

  1. The South Dakota Barlow's like the hat! Looks like you are having an awesome time. I wish the snake incident was on video. Though I have seen Jon run and scream like a girl many times!

    ReplyDelete