Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two New Quilts

Kylie is a wonderful baby, and has been sleeping quite a bit lately. So I decided to use my free time to work on a few more quilts since it's still too cold to go outside and play. I made two for my friend Rebecca who will be giving them to some of her friends as gifts. And I am in the process of making one more for my friend, Beth...She is due with her second baby in June. After I finish Beth's, I am going on a quilt-making sabbatical until July. Then I will (hopefully) be back at it because I have several more friends who are having babies this summer...Plus I am thinking about opening up an Etsy shop...We'll see.

The two that I have posted are the ones that I made for Rebecca. Beth knows she is getting a quilt, but she doesn't know what it looks like, so I am not going to post that one in case she happens to check the blog.


Obviously, this one is meant for a baby boy with the blues and browns.


And this one is meant for a baby girl...I think we called these colors purple and raspberry with a touch of brown! I really love these fabrics...Luckily I have some left over, so maybe I will make something for Kylie!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! Please let us know when you open your Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete