Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Smiley Kylie

Kylie and I had a little photo shoot yesterday. She looked so stinkin' cute in her little tutu outfit (Thanks, Ruthie!). She is also starting to smile A LOT, and I wanted to show her off to all our bloggy friends. My dad calls her, "Smiley Kylie," and that nickname is becoming more and more fitting as you can see in the pictures below!



The next one is a good picture of the whole ensemble. It's a little big because it is 3-6 months, but I wanted her to wear it now before we are in warmer weather.


I like this last picture because you can really see her eye color...Big, beautiful, blues!

2 comments:

  1. She is a smiley baby! Love the outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am behind on my blog reading - love the outfit and Kylee! She is getting so big and as always so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete