Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shout Outs

My fellow Wisconsinites: I miss the Shout Outs. I have re-dedicated myself to reading them on a regular basis because they make me happy. Here are some of the ones that I liked from this week:

"SO to meat. Of any and all varieties."--Duh!!!

"SO to the kid who got hit in the face with a snowball yesterday because you were wearing a Pittsburgh hat. You're in packer country dude. Get used to it."--Yes...This is definitely something that would happen in Madison! Love it!

"SO to the girl riding the 80 on Thursday morning who thought that her backpack deserved a seat of its own. No, it was NOT a coincidence that every time the bus turned or hit a bump my backpack hit you in the face. Be more considerate next time."

That's it for now! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment