Thursday, July 27, 2017

July 4th, 2017

Happy 4th of July from the Barlow Family!


We had a great final 4th of July in Columbus. We went to the parade in the morning, which is a two hour long spectacle. There are lots of old cars, tractors, military veterans, fancy, handmade floats, bands, and more. We had a great spot in the shade, and the kids and I loved every minute of it...Not so sure about Jon! :) In the afternoon/evening, our street hosts a block party that is basically a carnival with face painters, a cotton candy machine, food truck, multiple bounce houses, water balloons, and more. After the block party cleared out and was cleaned up, we made our way up to the park for a beautiful display of fireworks! It was a really fun, really long day, and I'm really glad it only happens once a year! :)

Kylie and Brooks' face painting creations.
Kylie in the dunk tank.
My kiddos loving each other.
And Kylie's star hair, that she insists on wearing every 4th of July!

Block party fun with Annie and Claire!

I think this is my most favorite picture of Brooks ever!


I love this action shot of Kylie and Annie!
It was non-stop for many hours for these kids!

My friends were there too! :)
I'm going to miss these girls so much!
L to R: Cara, Kerri, Emily, and me

And another one of Kerri and me just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment