Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Spring Pictures!

Since I have fallen way behind on my posts, here is a BIG picture post of our many spring adventures!

Brooks likes to pretend his is an animal.
This day he was a giant panda eating bamboo.

We tried Duck Donuts one cold, wet Saturday morning.

Jon and his little helpers.
I imagine this is what the OR looks like too!

We went to Sweet and Sassy, a little girls' nail salon
Brooks was a great spectator!

We started both softball and teeball.
We needed a little practice!

DQ season! Yay!

We have played at the park on many occasions.
Brooks and Alexander were discussing how best to battle the bad guys (aka: lawn mowers).

Kylie and Cristian.

Alexander had his birthday party at the fire station where Addi and Gwyn's dad works.
L to R: Kylie, Annie, Addi

All the kids!

Kylie holding the fire hose!

Now Brooks' turn!

All the kids at the party.
Top L to R: Cristian, Luca, Annie, Kylie, Gwyn, Addi
Bottom L to R: Alexander, Emelia, Brooks, and Claire

The kids and I went to Monster Jam while Jon was at a conference in Florida.
It was a little louder than expected!

Brooks built a fort at the park.

Brooks had his VIP night at preschool.
It was very cute!
His artwork is the blue squiggly lines.

His masterpiece in this picture is the red and orange splatters.

Brooks with his bestie, Alexander, and Buddy Bear (the class mascot).
Brooks cuddling with Buddy Bear.

After about 2 years, I finally finished this T-shirt quilt for my friend, Rebecca!

I was able to go on a long weekend girls' trip with my girlfriends from residency.
I miss them all and wish I could see them more.
The bottom picture is all of us.
L to R: Melissa, Anne, me, Sari, Danielle, Catherine, and Rebecca

Rainy day crafts.

It can be a challenge to get Brooks to practice his letters.
It was very fun to watch him write his name.

Kylie had her last open house of her kindergarten year.

Brooks started teeball!

Happy Mother's Day to me!
I love these two kiddos and I'm so excited to have a third on the way!

We went to the zoo with friends.

Kylie started softball.
This is her with Addi.

We've been able to enjoy the pool a few times.
L to R: Gwyn, Addi, Kylie, Annie, and Claire.

Brooks spent a good thirty minutes watching a squirrel in the backyard one morning.

Kylie had her last day of soccer.
L to R: Addi, Kylie, Annie

We went to the Farmer's Market.

We had a park picnic!

And Kylie had her last day of kindergarten.
She insisted on dressing up, which was really sweet!
This is her with Mrs. Say whom we loved!

The whole kindergarten class!

Games at the class party!


It was a wonderfully busy spring! Now, bring on summer! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment