Monday, May 2, 2016

March Activities!

I'm so behind on blogging because we have been pretty busy around here. On top of our normal activities like preschool, gymnastics, and swimming, we have been traveling quite a bit and WE MOVED! Yay! WE are loving our new house, but I have been spending most of my spare time trying to get things unpacked and put away. I've also been painting our basement, which has taken me a lot longer than I thought it would. The good news is, we are starting to feel settled, so hopefully life will go back to normal pretty soon. I'm going to play catch up now, so here are a few pictures from March...

Playing at castle park!

Kylie, Cristian, Brooks, and Alexander being statues in the windows at preschool.

Celebrating Jon's 33rd birthday!

Kylie modeling her new apron from Super Grandma!

My parents came for a visit in mid-March.
This is my dad and Jon in the hurricane simulator at COSI.

Playing at COSI.


This was also at COSI...Lifting a car.

We had some warm weather when my mom and dad were here, and were able to enjoy a day at the zoo.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Kylie and Brooks posing like leprechauns. 

Kylie modeling her heart glasses from Elias, Espen, and Bergen.


Swimming!

Cuddling with Grandma Susan!



We dyed eggs in preparation for Easter.

Kylie made this picture.
She said, "Mommy is the bride, Angrid (Ingrid) is in purple, and Mia is in pink." (wearing undies on her face)

We enjoyed COSI with friends.
These girls have such a cute friendship.

Relaxing.

I wish this wasn't sideways.
It's a letter that Kylie mailed to us from preschool.
It says, "Dear mom and dad, Thank you for snuggling."

Batman!

No comments:

Post a Comment