Friday, November 13, 2015

Barlow Happenings!

Well, I'm sad to admit that the weather has finally turned colder. When colder weather comes, I take fewer pictures because we are inside more often. We actually did have gorgeous weather up until last week, so I was able to document a few fun adventures. Here is our latest and greatest...

Jon and I have attended most of the Ohio State football games!

Kylie brought LeRoy the Lemon home from school for a night!

We had a fun, but chaotic lunch with friends at our favorite, Harvest Pizzeria!

Kylie loves to color, draw, and write words.
According to her, this is a picture of a horse having an X-ray of his heart!

Brooks has dropped his afternoon nap, so he often falls asleep in the car or stroller.
I love when he puts his arms up like that!

We went to the zoo during one of the warm spells.
This guy was doing the "cheetah run."

We rode the train at the zoo.
L to R: Claire, Kylie, Annie

You can tell from those pink cheeks that it was a warm day!

This girl loves shoes and shopping.
I think she tried on 10 pairs of shoes in the same amount of time that I tried on 3 pairs.
Each was fancier than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment