Monday, June 8, 2015

More Cbus Adventures!

Our late spring and early summer days continue to be filled with fun Columbus adventures. Here are some pictures to tell the tales...

Brooks is such a little man. 
I love all of the different ways he lounges around the house.


Kylie's last web from her last day of preschool.

In typical Barlow fashion...Making silly faces.

We've enjoyed DQ and several other ice cream joints quite a few times!


Kylie and I had a girls's day when Brooks had his last day of "school."
She chose Target and Panera...She is definitely my daughter!

We enjoyed some Memorial Day festivities at a local park.



My mom came to visit us for a whole week.
I didn't take enough pictures, but we had a blast.
We went to the zoo.

I love this picture.
It was so bright that neither of them could open their eyes, but they were saying, "cheese" loud and clear.






We went to the outlet mall where they have several little play areas.

Kylie and my mom reading books.

My mom is a expert french braider.
Kylie always asks for a braid from her whenever they are together.

We explored the local castle park.


Brooks started sleeping in a "big boy bed."
He still gets out of bed at least once per night, but he's doing better each day.

Jon and I celebrated our 7th anniversary!
It's been an amazing and fun adventure!

The kids had their last day of gymnastics for the spring session.
It's a short break...Summer session starts this week!

Annie and Claire came over for a fun play date!

We said, "Bye" to the Murano...

... and, "Hello" to the Acadia!

I finally found a DC with my name on it!

And I finished two more quilts for two more friends expecting babies soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment