Thursday, October 2, 2014

Brady and Mia Johnson!

On September 13th, 2014, my wonderful sister, Mia, married her long time love, Brady! It was a beautiful wedding, and I was honored that my children and I got to be a part of it. I was the matron of honor, Kylie was the flower girl, and Brooks was a ring bearer. We had so much fun, and we are so excited to have a new brother-in-law/uncle! Congratulations, Mia and Brady! 

My mom, sister, Kylie and I all had manicures and pedicures done a few days before the wedding.
It was Kylie's first time...But I'm sure it won't be her last!

Kylie's flower girl updo!

My beautiful girl!

My handsome boy!

Kylie, Brooks, Emmit.

Mia's beautiful bouquet.
Love the fall colors!

Me and my girl.
Maybe one of my favorite pictures of the two of us!

The wedding party.

The wedding party minus the ushers and Brooks.
Brooks was only sort of cooperating.

Mia and Brady with the kids.

The wedding party plus the ushers, minus the kids.

Mia and her maids.
Alyssa, me, Kylie, Mia, and Kendra.

My dad handed out these business cards to the guests.
He's funny like that!

This picture says it all!
We had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding, beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Em! Love your hair like that. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding and I love that your Dad handed those out!

    ReplyDelete