Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fun, Fun, and More Fun!

We have been busy since arriving back in Minnesota/Wisconsin. We have had several events and a lot of good, old hanging out and catching up. We've had a wedding, a family reunion, a bridal shower and bachelorette party, get togethers with old friends, and Jon and I even got to take a trip to Florida to celebrate the end of his training! I've been bad about taking pictures, but here is what I have of our fun!

The Barlow Family Reunion was held at Jon's parents' house.
Unfortunately, Kylie and I missed most of the reunion because we had a wedding the same weekend, but I heard it was a lot of fun!

One of my best friends from high school, and fellow pink star, Molly, was married at the beginning of August.
Kylie and I were honored to be a part of her big day!
This is Kylie and I at Molly and Paul's rehearsal!

Kylie and I at Molly and Paul's wedding on 8/9/14.

 My beautiful flower girly!
She posed like this in most of the pictures, and she did an excellent job walking down the aisle.
She tossed all of the flower petals out as she walked down the aisle.
After making it all the way down, she thought she should clean up her mess, so she walked all the way back up the aisle and picked every petal back up! :)
It was super cute!

 Posing with the beautiful bride!

 My sister is getting married in September, and we had her bridal shower and bachelorette party a couple of weeks ago.
Of course, I didn't take any pictures at the shower, but here are a couple at the b-rette party.
This is the whole group.

 Me and Mia.

 Jon and I were able to sneak away for 5 days to Amelia Island in Florida to celebrate the completion of his training.
We are so grateful that our parents were willing to watch our kids so we could enjoy a few days of adult time!
It was amazing!

 We stayed at Jon's parents' condo.
This is the view.
Not bad.

 A real, living sand dollar.

 Lots of quality Jon/Emily time! :)

 While we were in Florida, my mom and sister took the kids to the Minnesota Zoo.


 Brooks and Mia.

I guess Kylie was a little disturbed by the giant bugs exhibit.
She sure does make a cute butterfly though.

 Enjoying some quality time with daddy.

Driving the race car at the Apache Mall.
Brooks was in heaven!

Four wheeling at the park.

Showing off her cool sheep mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment