Monday, June 30, 2014

Mud Day Celebration!

Apparently, there is an International Mud Day. I didn't know that such a thing existed, but it does. And the environmental center in Philly celebrates by gathering a bunch of kids together to play, paint, and jump in the mud. I can't take credit for discovering the celebration. My friend, Ashley, found out about it, and encouraged us to attend. I was a little skeptical at first because it sounded a little messy (and it was), but I'm glad we went. The kids had a lot of fun, and it just took a quick bath to make them all clean and shiney again! Totally worth it!

 Brooks jumped right in!

 Kylie started a little slower...
She painted with just her hands first.


 Then she jumped in too!

The four kiddos.
Holly (the little one sitting next to Brooks) clearly enjoyed herself the most!
L to R: Brooks, Holly, Natalie, Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment