Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Philly Happenings.

Here's a little picture update from the past couple of weeks...

My little daredevil always takes the slide head first!

We made a quick, unexpected trip back to Minnesota a couple of weeks ago.
My Grandpa Don passed away the day after Easter.
Obviously, we were very sad to have to say good-bye, but so thankful to have been able to make the trip.
Kylie and Brooks got to spend some quality time with their cousins while we were there.
Here's Kylie and Emmit hanging out!

Both kids did really well on both flights.

We did the March of Dimes walk in Philadelphia.
We walked in honor of our little preemie! :)

The Art Museum/Rocky steps.
This was where the walk started.
I haven't run up them yet, but I plan to before we leave!

Kylie in the bounce house!

Pillowcase doubles as a sleeping bag during nap.

Kylie took these two pics with my phone!
She's getting good!

Playing "baker" with play doh.
She takes it very seriously.

Our friend, Joe, and I did the Broad Street Run last Sunday.
It's a super popular 10 mile run in Philly.
41,000 people ran it this year! 
It is a straight course that is pretty much all down hill!
It was a fun run and a perfect day for running!
This was at the start.
There were so many people that it took me 12 minutes to cross the starting line!
My fans!
Joe's mom, Kylie, Jon and Brooks.

I played on a ladies quads volleyball team this winter.
We played for the championship and WON last weekend!
I had a blast playing VB with these girls!
L to R: Bri, Amber, me, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment