Thursday, September 5, 2013

Our Last Pictures of the Summer...

Apparently, summer is officially over. The "big" kids are back in school, the morning air is feeling crisp, and Labor Day has come and gone, but we are still enjoying our days outside while we can! The weather has been absolutely perfect here the past few days, and we are taking advantage of it. We have been to the park almost every day, and we even took a day trip up to NYC to visit the Griffiths on Labor Day! Here's the proof:

8/30/13
 This is another quilt I made for my Pink Star friend, Ruthie!
She is due with her first baby, a boy, in the middle of September!
I procrastinated again, but oh well...It's done now! :)
I mailed it the other day, but I don't think she has received it yet, so fingers crossed that she doesn't check the blog anytime soon!
I want it to be a surprise!

8/31/13
 Check out these two future Badgers on the first game day of the year!
Badgers won! YAY!

9/1/13
 Enjoying another beautiful day at Rittenhouse Square!
I have a feeling you are going to see a lot of this lion sculpture over the next year!

9/2/13
 We had a wonderful time visiting with the Griffiths in New York City.
The weather was a little grim, but we enjoyed some yummy food and, of course, great company!
Kylie and Ella had a blast playing and hanging out!
Aren't they the cutest!?!

9/3/13
 This is what Brooks does about 50% of the time when you ask him, "How big is Brooksie?"
The other 50% of the time, he will just give you a blank stare! 

9/4/13
 Doesn't he looked thrilled to be sitting in his stroller while Kylie enjoys the great outdoors!
Sorry, big boy, but your time will come! 

9/5/13
I think she surprised herself!
She climbed up the lion sculpture all by herself!
So proud!

Tomorrow, Kylie, Brooks, and I are headed back to Minnesota for a quick visit. We are flying. I am terrified to fly by myself, let alone with two crazy children and all of our belongings. Please send positive thoughts and prayers for safe and uneventful travel my way! Thank you!

I'll post pictures of our adventures when we get back to Philly!

No comments:

Post a Comment