Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Fun in Pictures

The weather is certainly starting to feel a bit fall like out here on the East Coast. It's actually been quite perfect...50's and 60's in the morning which has been just wonderful for running, and 70's during the day which is comfortable for playing outside. There has been a lot of sun, and everyone I meet is in a great mood because who wouldn't be with weather like this! The kids and I are really enjoying our days. Here's our weekly recap...

9/13/13
Another trip to the Please Touch Children's Museum with Ashley and her girls.

9/14/13
Enjoying an apple at the orchard!

9/15/13
Kylie was in time out for hitting.
Brooks put himself in time out to be like his big sis!

9/16/13
Loving the swings at the park!

9/17/13
My adorable babes! :)

9/18/13
Kylie started gymnastics this week!
Here she is perfecting her forward roll!

9/19/13
Helping me bake cookies, flour on the nose and all!

9/20/13
My latest completed project...
Four smatching cloth napkins!
This pattern came from my sister-in-law's blog: The Handmade Girl.
Ever since these were posted way back in May, I knew I had to make them!
I love how they turned out!
If you want to make your very own, you can get the pattern HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment