Friday, August 30, 2013

More Pictures!

Another picture post full of pictures of my babies having fun!

8/19/13
 Kylie is 2 years and 9 months old today!

8/20/13
 "I'm going for my run."
Notice her running gear: the pink headband and red Toms.

8/21/13
 Brooks is pulling up to his knees.

8/22/13
 My friend, Danielle, is due on September 2nd. 
I may have procrastinated a little bit, but this is the quilt I made for her.
Thankfully, the quilt arrived to her, and the baby boy has not yet made his appearance.

8/23/13
 Practicing her doctor skills at the Please Touch Museum.
In Kylie-speak, she is, "yookin' for monkeys." :)

8/24/13
 I love my family!
Jon on his ipad.
Kylie wearing sunglasses and reading in her pink recliner.
Brooks watching Kylie.
Just a typical day in the life of the Barlows!

8/25/13
 We got to go to ANOTHER Phillies game!
This time we went with Joe and Catherine!
The Phillies won again!
It was super fun!

8/26/13
 Brooks got caught in the act of unrolling the toilet paper for the millionth time! :)

8/27/13
 Brooks is 9 months old!
Kylie had to get in on the picture taking action!

8/28/13
 She is such a daddy's girl.
Always snuggles right up next to him!

8/29/13
Kylie found this app on my phone.
This is what it'd look like if I had twin Kylies, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment