Monday, June 24, 2013

A LOT of PICTURES!

Well, I'm behind in my picture posting again, but I think I did an okay job keeping up on taking pictures. It's been a crazy month with Jon's graduation, lots of birthday parties, and too many good-byes and last times. I am hoping to do a more detailed post with some of those events, but for now, here's a glimpse!

6/11/13
Huey doesn't get that much attention on the blog, but we still love him!
He's such a calm, loving, patient dog,
We are going to miss him during our time in Philly, but he will have a good time living with my uncle, Jason!

 6/12/13
 Kylie and I were trying to lure Jon away from work by sending him pictures like these.
Who wouldn't want to come home to such a sweet little Bean?! :)

6/13/13
It was HOT at Thursdays on First.
Kylie cooled down by playing in the fountain!

 6/14/13
This is KYLIE from when she was close to Brooks' current age!
I am planning on doing a side by side with a picture of Brooks in an upcoming post!
But do you see the family resemblance?!
I did a double take.

 6/15/13
 We went to the Honkers game!
It was so much fun...Kylie is still talking about it!

6/16/13
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the world's best dad!
Jon did a lot of his favorite things...slept in, ate at Chester's, golfed with friends, and spent some quality time with his wife and kids! 

6/17/13
 We have been trying to spend as much time as possible with our friends.
I can't believe our time in Rochester is coming to end so quickly.
We went to Castle Park where Kylie found a truck to ride around!

6/18/13
 More fun with friends.
Enjoying Oxbow Park one last time!

6/19/13
 And another fun adventure with friends.
We hiked and explored at Quarry Hill.
Kylie was, "yookin fishes."
Translation: looking at fish! :)

6/20/13
 Another fun outing at Thursdays on First.
Ellasen and Kylie.

6/21/13
 I feel like this is a glimpse into my future.

6/22/13
 We went to lunch with the Camps and Yuans one last time.
Kylie, Halle, and Annabelle.

6/23/13
 Brooksie didn't get much blog time this week.
This picture is from a couple of weeks ago, but it was part of Jon's father's day gift so I couldn't post it earlier.
Isn't he such a ham!

6/24/13
This was one of the most difficult good-byes I have ever had to say.
The Hartzlers left today.
They have been our best friends for five years.
It's hard to imagine not seeing them almost everyday.
We are going to miss them!
We got the kiddos together for one last picture!
L to R: Kylie, Ellasen, Helen, Witten, and Sydney!

No comments:

Post a Comment