Monday, May 13, 2013

Catching up.

I know I have fallen a little behind on the pictures, so here are two weeks worth! As you will see, we have been having a lot of fun!

4/30/13
 Enjoying a nice, warm day at the park in Stewie!
She loves those tunnels!

5/1/13
 The weather turned a little cooler, but the flowers were finally blooming until...

5/2/13
 ...this happened!
A little more than a foot of snow on May 2nd!

5/3/13
 Despite the weather, we made the trek up to Hudson/Stillwater so Jon could interview with an Orthopedics group.
Small world: This woman, Amy, is married to one of the physicians in the group in Stillwater. 
Her husband did his residency at Mayo.
While they lived in Rochester, she worked at Macy's, formally Marshall Fields.
She knows my friend, Ruthie's, mom!
She wanted me to snap a pic to send to Ruth. :)

5/4/13
 Kylie and Elias enjoying some TV time.

I forgot to take a picture on the 5th! Boo!

 5/6/13
 Enjoying some beautiful weather with our friends.
L to R: Ella, Annabelle, and Kylie
Notice the patch of snow still on the ground...UNREAL!

5/7/13
 This is Brooks at Physical Therapy for his neck.
He also had his head measured again!
Good news: NO helmet needed! 
His head is rounding out! YAY!

5/8/13
 I just love those chubby baby thighs!

5/9/13
 For as long as I can remember, we have participated in the Stewie City-Wide Garage Sale.
I LOVE IT!

5/10/13
 Kylie and Helen playing in a for-sale sled at the garage sale!

5/11/13
 One of Kylie's favorite past-times: putting all of the Little People in a plastic baggy!

5/12/13
 Happy Mother's Day to me!
Jon was in Philly finding us an apartment, but to my surprise there were flowers and chocolates at my door!

5/13/13
Brooks started solid foods!
He is loving the rice cereal.
Next up: Peas!
Ignore the pink bib...I promise I will get his boy-colored bibs out soon! :)
Sorry, Brooksie!

No comments:

Post a Comment