Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Picture Time Again

I think I jinxed the entire state of Minnesota with my last post when I said that spring has arrived. Sorry about that! :) We were so sick of winter that we packed up and went to Florida for five days!

4/8/13
 It was still nice outside.
These are a couple of robins we saw when we were out for a walk.

4/9/13
 Jon left for a trip to Chicago today, but before he went he was able to spend some quality time with his little boy!

4/10/13
 Kylie got stuck behind the couch and accidentally turned the fan on.
Then she freaked out because she was scared!
Am I a mean mom for taking a picture before helping her escape?? 

4/11/13
 Brooks has an asymmetrical head. 
He might have to get a helmet.
Here he is getting measurements!

4/12/13
 We just love this sweet girl so much!

4/13/13
 We just love this sweet boy so much too!

4/14/13
 Trying on his beach clothes in preparation for our Florida trip!

4/15/13
 Kylie and Helen often fight like sisters.
It was so fun to watch them play so peacefully together!

4/16/13
 Ahhhhhhhh! 
This was the view from our balcony in Florida!
It was AMAZING!

4/17/13
 While Jon, Brooks, and I spent some time in Florida, Kylie stayed back with her grandparents.
This is Grandma Kriss reading to her 3 little grandkids.
L to R: Espen, Kylie, Grandma, and Elias

4/18/13
 Mmmmm!
I love Chick Fil A so much that I ate TWO meals for lunch!
It was delicious!

4/19/13
 The weather in Florida was perfect for the first 4 days!
We spent a lot of time at the pool with our friends.
L to R: Anne with Graham, Mel with Cora, and me with Brooks

4/20/13
 Unfortunately the last day in Florida was too cool and rainy for the pool.

4/21/13
Back home and reunited with our Kylie Girl!
Love our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment