Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Color Run!

I was really excited when I learned that the Color Dash was coming to Rochester. The Color Dash is a 5k race in which you  get doused in colors as you are running. The color is dyed corn starch, and it definitely sticks to you. There were about 8 color stations throughout the course. Apparently, the blue is the hardest to get off, which Mel found out the hard way...It took her several tries to get it all off. I didn't have too much blue on me, and was able to get everything off on the first try. I ran with my friends, Melissa and Anne, and Anne's friend, Maria. Thankfully, we had gorgeous weather! It was truly a fun run, and I would definitely do it again!

Mel and I before the run!

Mel, me, and Anne before the run!

Running!

After the run!

Me and Mel afterwards...See what I mean about Mel and the blue!

Anne, me, and Mel after the run!

Maria, me, Anne, and Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment