Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2013! This year I have three New Year's resolutions. Two of them are kind of fake, but one is real and good. The first is to floss everyday. I make this same resolution every year, and usually keep it until summer. I'm planning on going for gold this year...365 days in a row! The second resolution is to lose all of my baby weight. This is a fake one because I would have tried to do this no matter what time of year I had a baby. It just happens that it falls around New Year's this time. Finally, my last and best one, is to take at least one picture every day for the whole year. It might be something really important, like a once-in-a-lifetime event, or it might be something insignificant, like my morning beverage. Either way, I will document my entire year in pictures, and post them on the blog on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. I hope to document and remember many memories! Here's the first picture of 2013:

1/1/13
My two boys watching The Rose Bowl.
Badgers lost to Stanford, 14-20. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment