Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Wonderful Mother's Day!


Me and my Bean on Mother's Day 2012.

I am so blessed with an amazing daughter and loving husband. They made my second Mother's Day a great one!


My hanging flower basket from Jon and Kylie.

Jon was post call, and arrived home around 10:00am with a hanging basket of pretty pink flowers and a card. It was a surprise and I love the flowers! After some quick packing, we headed up to the Cities for lunch with Jon's mom and dad at Fireside in Rosemount. We had never been there before, and it was really good. Once we arrive back home around 2:00pm, we all caught some much needed sleep. After our naps, we headed outside to do a little yard work, which I love on warm spring days. Then we ate supper and headed out to the farm to see my family.

It was a great day full of the people and things I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment