Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Future Gymnast!

The weather outside might be frightful, but the gym is so delightful! I'm so excited that Kylie got to try out gymnastics today for the first time! Let's be honest, this won't be her last time in a gymnastics club, but I'm so glad I was able to capture her first time on camera. As my friend Rebecca said, "When she is an Olympic gymnast, these pictures will be so fun to look back on!" Clearly, my hopes about Kylie's future gymnastics career are quite low! :) Anyway, we had a play group at JETS gymnastics club today, and it was super fun! The kids tried out many different events, and I even did a few tricks myself! I can't wait for Kylie to start actual classes soon! On to the photographs...

Showing off her kissy face!

She liked watching the big kids play.

Watching some kids jump on the trampoline!

Trying out the balance beam!

Using the bars for a little support...

Playing in the foam pit!

Witten is so sweet...He planted a big, wet one right on Kylie's mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment