Monday, December 12, 2011

Ortho Prom 2011


Jon and I at Chester's!

After I graduated from high school, I never thought I would go to another "prom" again. But that is kind of what Saturday felt like at The Orthopedic Department's Holiday Party. I think it is because we never get dolled up to go out anymore...Actually, we just never really go out anymore. I guess that is what happens after the babies start arriving! So, all of my girlfriends got babysitters (Thank you, Lindsay) and spent the afternoon getting ready together! We really got into our adult "prom." Not only did the girls get ready together, but the boys arrived together to pick us up, just like old times! :) We were only missing our corsages! Before the party, we went out for supper at Chester's...There were 15 of us and it was a blast! After supper, we went to the Holiday Party and mingled with the other residents, their spouses and the consultants. Following the party, we headed back to Chester's for drinks and more mingling! We did all of that and still made it home by 12:30am! Oh, what a night it was!!!

Some of the ladies: Melissa, Catherine, Sari, Rebecca, Me, Danielle, Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment