Friday, November 18, 2011

Pumpkin Carving and Trick or Treating!

I am waaaaay behind on posts, but I have good reasons. I had three BIG projects that I had to complete before allowing myself to spend my spare time blogging. 1) Last weekend was Kylie's birthday party (more on that later), so the house got a deep cleaning. We also spent a couple of days cooking and baking in preparation. 2) I organized, ribboned, packaged and mailed a bunch of gifts for my MIL's business. 3) I had a craft show (also more on that later) in which I spent a lot of my spare time crafting in preparation! NOW that all three of those things are completed, I have a little free time again! YAY!

Anyway, the Friday before Halloween, Kylie and I spent some time with our friends carving pumpkins. I carved a funky face and a "K" for Kylie! :) We had a blast chatting, carving and consuming food!


On Halloween, Jon and I dressed Kylie in her poodle costume and headed to Stewie for a little trick-or-treating. We stopped at my Aunt Debbie's house to see her and my Grandma King, and then we headed over to my parent's house so Kylie could see her grandparents. Kylie wasn't loving her costume, but she looked so darn cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment