Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Due Date!



Today is January 13th, 2011. Today is the day (or near the day) that we expected to have a baby! I can't believe Kylie has been here for 8 weeks already. I can't imagine not knowing her yet. As difficult as Kylie's first few weeks were for all three of us, I'm grateful that we were given those 2 extra months to love her and spoil her and hug her and kiss her. I feel so lucky that she is healthy and growing. She is so perfect and we have cherished every minute! Kylie Bean is getting soooo big. Last Tuesday, she weighed in at 8 lbs. 4 oz. That was 9 days ago! I'm not sure what she weighs now, but I am also grateful that she is outside of me and not inside! :) Here are a couple of pictures of her today at 40 weeks gestational age and 8 weeks actual age! Check out those cheeks, and notice that she is bursting the buttons on her little outfit!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you guys yesterday on Kylie's due date...she is getting so big! Happy Due Date Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! She is really filling out, love the cupcake sleeper too :)

    ReplyDelete